11.20.2009

Free 5x7 Week 4: Nov. 20 -

As we move into week four I should first announce the winner of last weeks image, congratulations goes out to reader "GSRJ".  Before we move to this weeks photo, I would like to announce a change to the rules.  I won't be giving this weeks image away until we get at least three different contestants.  This could take a day, week or a month but there has to be at least three contestants. 


So, Week 4's image "StreetLight" (I really am not that clever with these names huh?).  As always, I wrote a little something about the photo below.  Good luck people, follow the rules, tell your friends and you might just be getting a 5x7 print.

ABOUT THE PHOTO: I LOVE STREET LIGHTS AND THIS PARTICULAR LIGHT LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN COEUR D'ALENE WAS NO DIFFERENT.  I ADMIT I AM PROBABLY A LITTLE ODD BUT I LIKE 'ODD' AND STREET LIGHTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment